New Lounger
    Thanks

Creating a Newsletter

Hi, I've been asked at work to take over the Newsletter from someone who left unexpectedly. I've done them before but on this one I only have old newletters to go by. I've tried saving the old newletter deleting the wording, which is on a template, but I can't figure out how to delete the text boxes. Also if I delete the entire page (and just cut the text boxes, which I know can't be right) it won't let me just paste text in the body. Can anyone help me out with this. I thought if I just had a clean template to work with it might help but I don't. Thank you.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    It sounds like the newsletter wasn't originally set up in the most user-friendly way! - but in this case it would be hard to say exactly what needs to be done without seeing the actual layout.

Would it be possible to post a copy of one of the existing newsletters (stripped of any content that shouldn't be publicly shared)?

Gary

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maureenm View Post
    Hi, I've been asked at work to take over the Newsletter from someone who left unexpectedly. I've done them before but on this one I only have old newletters to go by. I've tried saving the old newletter deleting the wording, which is on a template, but I can't figure out how to delete the text boxes. Also if I delete the entire page (and just cut the text boxes, which I know can't be right) it won't let me just paste text in the body. Can anyone help me out with this. I thought if I just had a clean template to work with it might help but I don't. Thank you.
    If you are using Word move your mouse into the text box and you should see the outline appear. You need to click on the outline and then press delete key. That should do the trick.

Word has a lot of templates built in and available free online so it could be a good time to start afresh with something that you can start from scratch.