Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fred Langa's
2011-12-20, 13:47 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Thanked 218 Times in 185 Posts
Win7′s no-reformat, nondestructive reinstall
has just been done on my 'Desktop' It had froze for no known reason. To do it, I had to disable my Outpost FW pro before I was allowed permission. Everything went smoothly. Near the end, it found and repaired a fault with Microsoft .NET Framework 4. I found 2 new files in C: drive, Disk Cleanup including System Files removed them. Disk Defrag was re scheduled to run, I use Auslogics so it was disabled again. Indexing on C: drive was re enabled, I don't use it. All updates installed & Activated (using my method) in under two hours. To perform the task, I used a disk for my OS with SP1, link found on the Lounge.O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!