Thread: font too small

Lounger
    Thanks

font too small

I just started using Win7 and I've got a problem. I use a bowling secretary program from CDE Software. I's compatible with Win7. When I open the program,the screen size is small. The maximize box is greyed out. How do I change this? I have the same inquiry on their website, no answer so far. If I right click on the icon, in Properties I can change it to 640x480, which is way too big. Any ideas?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Are you able to right click on the short cut, go to properties and in the run box choose either minimized / normal or maximized for the screen size?

Lounger
    Thanks
    Properties choices: run in 256 colors, run in 640 x 480 screen resolution, disable visual themes, disable desktop compostion, disable display scaling on high DPI settings. These are the only choices there are. There is no 'run' option. Tabs: General, Shortcut, Compatibility, Details, Previous Versions. Compatibility has the choices listed above.

Lounger
    Thanks
    I fixed it. I changed the screen resolution, made some other changes and it's OK, thanks for the help.