Thanks

Location, location, location

While everyone is still in a New Year mode, I have a small wish for the WS forum! It would be nice (I think) if everyone's location was included on their message identifier profile. I like to know 'where folks are coming from' . Just this morning a response made reference to acquiring something "in your part of the world" .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    While everyone is still in a New Year mode, I have a small wish for the WS forum! It would be nice (I think) if everyone's location was included on their message identifier profile. I like to know 'where folks are coming from' . Just this morning a response made reference to acquiring something "in your part of the world" .

That's a good wish, however it is up to each Lounger as to whether he/she wants to reveal his/her location to all other Lounge members. It is an option controlled by member preference.

Thanks
    So long as they fill it into their profile, it will be displayed on the left under their username - it is an optional field though, as we have to respect the wishes of those who desire a greater degree of privacy.

I like to fill in my profile location though too, as I also like to know where people are from - sometimes it even helps communicate or understand people better.

EDIT: Looks like I have to get up earlier in the morning to beat Deadeye to the punch. He's fast!
    Matt Bidinger
    Online Community Engagement

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I.M.O.G. View Post
    EDIT: Looks like I have to get up earlier in the morning to beat Deadeye to the punch. He's fast!
    He must be in a different time zone.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!

Thanks
    Yeah, like I had to get up early this AM to call the IRS to try to be first caller.

I understand the whys and wherefores of the location question, but a gal can wish!!