Thread: D-Fender Reloaded help request
2012-01-03, 15:41 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
D-Fender Reloaded help request
The other day I have successfully loaded a old DOS game (Leisure Suit Larry 6) with the help of D-Fender Reloaded and got it up & running, however as I am a novice to this utility I have a few questions which some other existing D-Fender Reloaded user might know how to remedy and/or have the answer to.
1. Am I right to assume that to play the game the user access'es the newly created bluish icon in D-Fender Reloaded (just below the DOSbox icon) - or does D-Fender Reloaded auto-create a completely new folder for the game?
2. As soon as the lsl6 .exe file was drag'n'dropped into Defenders interface, its name was changed to some other games title - is it possible to change this name?
3. Even though the display fills the entire screen, I get a thick blacked out row across the top of the screen for some reason, making me unable to access the game menu's.
4. If I was to load up any other DOS games, does each game need to be installed into a completely different D-Fender Reloaded or can they be added into this same existing D-Fender Reloaded?
Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!