Thread: D-Fender Reloaded help request
2012-01-03, 15:41 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
D-Fender Reloaded help request
The other day I have successfully loaded a old DOS game (Leisure Suit Larry 6) with the help of D-Fender Reloaded and got it up & running, however as I am a novice to this utility I have a few questions which some other existing D-Fender Reloaded user might know how to remedy and/or have the answer to.
1. Am I right to assume that to play the game the user access'es the newly created bluish icon in D-Fender Reloaded (just below the DOSbox icon) - or does D-Fender Reloaded auto-create a completely new folder for the game?
2. As soon as the lsl6 .exe file was drag'n'dropped into Defenders interface, its name was changed to some other games title - is it possible to change this name?
3. Even though the display fills the entire screen, I get a thick blacked out row across the top of the screen for some reason, making me unable to access the game menu's.
4. If I was to load up any other DOS games, does each game need to be installed into a completely different D-Fender Reloaded or can they be added into this same existing D-Fender Reloaded?
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!