New Lounger
    Thanks

Need help with page breaks and orientation

I have an excel file with two workbooks that are giving me problems with the orientation and page breaks.
    First workbook. I have tried several times to set the orientation to landscape mode vice portrait mode. Even though landscape mode is checked, the file still shows on screen page layout view and page break preview and prints out in portrait mode. Also I cannot remove any of the page breaks and insert new ones. So what should print out as two pages in landscape mode prints as six pages in portrait mode.
    Second workbook. Same exact problem with the landscape mode. The page breaks are even worse with this workbook. There are page breaks everywhere and I cannot remove them. What should print out as 2 pages in landscape mode prints as 154 pages in portrait mode.
    Please help.
    Brian
    I have an excel file with two workbooks that are giving me problems with the orientation and page breaks.
    First workbook. I have tried several times to set the orientation to landscape mode vice portrait mode. Even though landscape mode is checked, the file still shows on screen page layout view and page break preview and prints out in portrait mode. Also I cannot remove any of the page breaks and insert new ones. So what should print out as two pages in landscape mode prints as six pages in portrait mode.
    Second workbook. Same exact problem with the landscape mode. The page breaks are even worse with this workbook. There are page breaks everywhere and I cannot remove them. What should print out as 2 pages in landscape mode prints as 154 pages in portrait mode.
    Please help.
    Brian

Thanks
    What happens if you use a different printer driver?Steve

Thanks