Thread: Money 2000 (1)

Lounger
    Thanks

Money 2000 (1)

i have been using money 2000 since early 2000. recently i began getting an error-invalid page fault-which would then shut down the program, usually after offering the backup to disk choice. my hard drive crashed so everything had to be re-installed, with the data backup recoverd from the old hard drive. i still get the error, except no offer to floppy disk backup.

the error messages are:exception 10H in module OFDUTIL.DLL@0167:294966e7 and page fault @ moduleKernal32.dll@0167:bff7436e

any idea what happened: how to fix: should i switch to another software program?

Thanks

Re: Money 2000 (1)

Only thing I can find relating to OFDUTIL.DLL is for Money 2001, but may be relevant:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q297/4/97.ASP>Q297497</A> Money 2001: Invalid Page Fault When You Start Microsoft Money

Otherwise, any anti-virus or other software installed around the time it started happening?
    I also recall there being issues with printer drivers and Money - why I can't remember.

Lounger
    Thanks

thanks, the only other references i found were money 95, one was for printing checks offset, the other for having Norton running. but, i changed nothing in between beginning, working several months, and the problem starting. also-yes, shame on me-i don't have any antiviruses running.

it's mostly an inconvenience unless the next step is to lose the program and my data of transactions. thanks for the reply

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

I can't really offer anything but sympathy. However, I've been using Money for a long time and am still using Money 2000. I can't recall ever having had this version crash on me, so don't let your problems put you off the program.

It sounds like your installation is damaged. Have you tried reinstalling Money on the machine?
    Charlotte