New Lounger
    Thanks

Angry NDIS Code 31 Error in Windows 7

I have a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit desktop with 8 gigs of ram. I always received errors when trying to install Win 7 SP1. After posting on Technet, I found a solution from microsoft to fix the problem. It was to re-install windows 7 using the Upgrade option. It worked with one problem - My antivirus - VIPRE Premium knocked out my internet connections and gives me a CODE 31 NDIS error. I have yellow errors in my device Manager under ethernet devices. It has been almost a week since I requested support from GFI Viper. I suspect they do not know how to fix the problem. I'd appreciate any ideas/suggestions on to fix this error.
    thanks in advance.

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    "Yellow errors" in device manager indicate either a hardware problem or a driver issue with the relevant hardware.

Try going to the PC manufacturers website or the network adapters website and download & install the latest driver for your ethernet device.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    thanks for your response.

My network adapter is a Realtek RTL8168 and it is working properly. the 2 WAN Miniport (IP) & (IPv6) are Sunbelt Software Firewall NDIS IM Filter Miniport that are corrupt with a code 19.

I hope this helps.