New Lounger
    Thanks

Angry NDIS Code 31 Error in Windows 7

I have a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit desktop with 8 gigs of ram. I always received errors when trying to install Win 7 SP1. After posting on Technet, I found a solution from microsoft to fix the problem. It was to re-install windows 7 using the Upgrade option. It worked with one problem - My antivirus - VIPRE Premium knocked out my internet connections and gives me a CODE 31 NDIS error. I have yellow errors in my device Manager under ethernet devices. It has been almost a week since I requested support from GFI Viper. I suspect they do not know how to fix the problem. I'd appreciate any ideas/suggestions on to fix this error.
    thanks in advance.

Thanks
    "Yellow errors" in device manager indicate either a hardware problem or a driver issue with the relevant hardware.

Try going to the PC manufacturers website or the network adapters website and download & install the latest driver for your ethernet device.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    thanks for your response.

My network adapter is a Realtek RTL8168 and it is working properly. the 2 WAN Miniport (IP) & (IPv6) are Sunbelt Software Firewall NDIS IM Filter Miniport that are corrupt with a code 19.

I hope this helps.