Thanks

Thumbs down Thunderbird: Two IMAP accounts with mixed inboxes

MY subject title says most of it. I have some reason to believe the domain of the first account (sil.org, server = mail.jaars.org) interferes or gets the email first, then forwards it silently to the 2nd account, gmail.com. Reasons: 1, I do a Ctrl+U keyboard to see the source; 2, some times a SPAM Assassin (a non-free service which should be active only on input messages for the first domain) actuates on messages which I can clearly see uses the gmail.com account.
    I assume I have either the Accounts Settings set wrongly or my Options set wrongly. Anybody have any ideas what I can change to straighten this out?
    Use 1 XP & 1 Win 7 machines in Christian non-profit where I am a retired volunteer; Windows 7 on home machine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerpbus View Post
    MY subject title says most of it. I have some reason to believe the domain of the first account (sil.org, server = mail.jaars.org) interferes or gets the email first, then forwards it silently to the 2nd account, gmail.com. Reasons: 1, I do a Ctrl+U keyboard to see the source; 2, some times a SPAM Assassin (a non-free service which should be active only on input messages for the first domain) actuates on messages which I can clearly see uses the gmail.com account.
    I assume I have either the Accounts Settings set wrongly or my Options set wrongly. Anybody have any ideas what I can change to straighten this out?
    I believe this to be solved at this time.
    Use 1 XP & 1 Win 7 machines in Christian non-profit where I am a retired volunteer; Windows 7 on home machine.