Thanks

Unhappy Need Help With SpyBot

When I use it as an admin, the program claims I am not, and says because of that it can't complete some tasks. If anyone has an idea what to do, please share it. Thanks.

Sincerely, Lost
    No political solution can solve problems. Money isn't everything. When offering free info, and say, "we'll only tell you so much, then you have to pay," Yes, people need to support themselves but NOT by creating an elite, privilaged group who gets everything just because they can pay for it. In a fair society, everyone is Equal.

Thanks
    My only account on our PC's is an administrator account, but I do not run Spybot Search and Destroy as an Administrator. I normally just click on the shortcut and run it. It seems to update sigs and runs scans appropriately. Which tasks do not seem to finish?
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    Hi I am so embarrassed, I should've run it in safe mode, had no trouble then. All is well. (Blushing in embarrassment).

Lost
    No political solution can solve problems. Money isn't everything. When offering free info, and say, "we'll only tell you so much, then you have to pay," Yes, people need to support themselves but NOT by creating an elite, privilaged group who gets everything just because they can pay for it. In a fair society, everyone is Equal.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Lost,

If you could only run SBS&D in safe mode, it sounds like something (??malware??) was preventing you from running it normally.

Zig