2012-01-19, 14:18 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2001
- Escondido, California, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Annoying "stop running this script" messages
A friend keeps getting "stop running this script ..." message when browsing places like craigslist and Zillo. I advised her to follow this procedure. She's runnin IE8.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click Advanced.
- Click to select the Disable script debugging check box.
- Click to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box.
- Click OK
However, this doesn't seem to do the trick. Any suggestions?
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!
2012-01-19, 14:50 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- New England
- Thanked 339 Times in 306 Posts