2012-01-19, 14:18 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2001
- Escondido, California, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Annoying "stop running this script" messages
A friend keeps getting "stop running this script ..." message when browsing places like craigslist and Zillo. I advised her to follow this procedure. She's runnin IE8.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click Advanced.
- Click to select the Disable script debugging check box.
- Click to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box.
- Click OK
However, this doesn't seem to do the trick. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!
2012-01-19, 14:50 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- New England
- Thanked 332 Times in 301 Posts