New Lounger
    Thanks

lost Windows pssword

I am traveling out of the country and forgot my Windows password and desperately need to use my business computer-is there a way to retrieve my password so that i can get online? Thanx much for any help!! Cyndie

Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Hello Cyndie, welcome!

There are a number of different ways to discover and reset your logon password. I normally give direct pointers and tips, but in this case, I'm going to suggest that you investigate the Google search in this link.

The reason for the Google search as opposed to a walk-through is that I'm afraid I cannot tell if you are a genuine owner/user of the machine or an attacker of the machine. Please forgive me if that sounds blunt, but hopefully you will understand the reason for not giving you all the tools on a plate in a public forum.

Also, if it's a business machine, perhaps your IT support team back in the office may be able to help?

Safe travels!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanx so much,
    We are traveling in Mexico and just didn't know who we could trust? We used the link you provided and have the puter back up and running-you've been a life-saver! God bless!