New Lounger
    Thanks

Free business anti virus?

I a am looking for a free small business anti virus download. I have used several such as AVG, AVIRA (the best in my opinion) and the new Microsoft MVE but they are listed as home use only. Does anyone know af any that can be used for a small business for free?

norton promo
    Last edited by leandrohailey; 2012-02-16 at 02:38.

Thanks
    Wikipedia says: Microsoft Security Essentials' end-user license agreement allows home users to download, install and use Microsoft Security Essentials on an unlimited number of their computers in their households free of any charges, so long as each computer has a genuine copy of Microsoft Windows. Small businesses are also allowed to install this product on up to 10 devices. The software license agreement however, denies the use of Microsoft Security Essentials in academic institutions, enterprises and governmental locations.
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    +1 for MSE on standalone machines. As Batcher says, it's free for business use up to 10 machines as long as they are not running an enterprise class OS: MSE Licence agreement

If however you need a centrally managed solution, I'm afraid you will need to pay for and business class product.