Lounger
    Thanks

Hyperlinks in table of contents

Hi all.
    Just converted to Office 2010 last week. I just noticed that when I create a pdf from my word documents that the table of contents is no longer clickable.
    I have other links (bookmarks) that are working. What settings do I need to look at.

Carol

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Are you using Word to make the pdfs? Is the TOC is not clickable in the Word document? Or in the PDF?

Pam

Lounger
    Thanks
    The TOC is not clickable in the PDF. I have tried several ways to make the pdf and it's not working, i.e., within Word, from within Adobe, single documents, combined documents. No go.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Are you sure that the original Word file's TOC is clickable? If is is, then can't duplicate your results. Although I don't get a clickable TOC in a PDF that I've created using a print driver, I do get one when I use W2007/10's save as and when I use Nitro7's create pfd from the Word file.

Pam

Lounger
    Thanks
    Okay thanks anyway Pam. The Word document is clickable and I didn't use the print driver to make the pdf. I have also contacted our in house IT department. I'll post back if they have a resolution for this problem.