3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I have a Chrome extension installed on one computer that I would like on an

other. It isn't available for download anymore. How can I copy it from this computer and install it on the other?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Check Marc View Post
    other. It isn't available for download anymore. How can I copy it from this computer and install it on the other?
    First, you probably should avoid titling your thread with the start of your post. As you can see, it is not included when a respondent tries to quote it.

As to your issue, get Google Chrome Backup and install it on each computer.

Make sure you have Chrome set up exactly as you desire on the computer where you have the extension you can no longer download.

If you have not already done so, you may want to get a utility like dropbox, install it on each computer, and setting up your free account.

When you then run Google Chrome Backup, use the "wizard" to backed up Chrome to a subfolder in your dropbox folder. Once completed, the backup file will then sync to your other computer(s). Once synced to the other computer(s), you can use Google Chrome Backup there to "restore" Chrome on that computer to the way it is on the first computer.