Star Lounger
    Thanks

No Link to Library in FF 10.0.2

I want to export my Firefox bookmarks, but I can't find how to get to the Library page. The instructions sites say it's on a dropdown list accessed by clicking on a box with a star in it at the far right of the Navigation bar, but that box isn't there, at least in my current installation of FF 10.0.2. I thought it might be off the edge of the page, but I maximized the window and it's still not there.

I'm sure there is a trivially easy way to do this, but I've been looking for over an hour. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

KRS
    Last edited by krsmav; 2012-02-19 at 21:32.

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    It's there in my 10.0.2, but you can also get to Bookmarks, Show All from the top left menu or via Ctrl+Shift+B.

Bruce

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Got there with Ctrl+Shift+B. Many thanks!

KRS