Lounger
    Thanks

Form Fields - Word 2000 (Word 2000)

Created a Form in Word 2000. I used Check Box Form fields and Text Form Fields. I also have added Text box in document from the drawing toolbar. I then go Tools / Protect Document / choose Forms / OK. Now when I use my tab key I go from Form field to Form field. The problem I'm have is I also want the users to be able to entry information in the "Text Box" and they can't because the document is protected. Is there a way to protect the document but also be able to add text to the "Text Boxes" in my form document??

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Form Fields - Word 2000 (Word 2000)

Not really. The Text Box in the drawing toolbar is not intended for user input. Is there any reason you cannot use the Text Form Field in place of the Text Box?
    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position or opinion of WCNOC.

Thanks

Re: Form Fields - Word 2000 (Word 2000)

Try converting your Text Box to a frame and putting a form text field in it.

The thing is that Text Boxes are not really "in" the document. Word thinks they're on Mars or something and just ignores them.
    Charles Kyle Kenyon
    Madison, Wisconsin