2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Moving from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010

I am migrating my wife's pc from Vista with Office 2003 to Windows 7 with Office 2010. Everything has either gone fine or was easy to sort out, except one very minor item. On her old system, in a new mail, if she began to type an address in, a list would show up with possible matches that she had used in the past. This list included address that were not in het Contacts. In Outlook 2010 this function still works correctly. The problem that I have is that I would like to continue to use the old file she had, with all of those addresses. But what is this file called and where do I find it?

Thanks

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the info, Jock. The bad news is that it did not work by just copying the NK2 file to the new location. I checked all sorts of things, such as the name of the profile in use, the name of the PST and so on. Everything was as it should be.

And now the GOOD NEWS!
    Then I googled on "How to transfer autocomplete from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010" and got this URL:
    http://www.ehow.com/how_7600095_tran...look-2010.html
    The trick is that Outlook 2010 has to IMPORT the old NK2 file, just copying it does not work.

But thanks for your information. I did not know how to name this problem and you certainly helped me fnd the best way to phrase my question. Case solved!