Lounger
    Thanks

Adobe Digital Editions

I have had this on my computer for a while. I found a group of books that I had downloaded with a message that I could only transfer them or back them up if I registered the program. I entered my email address as suggested for the user name and put in the password that I use for Adobe. The result was they didn't recognize that password and I pressed the new password button. I got an email directing me to go to a link and enter a new password. I received a conformation that I had a new password. When I entered the new Password I got a message that the username (my email address) was already in use. I subsequently got another message that "You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't previously been used to authorize any other computer or mobile device." I don't even know how to ask a question about this. Comments would, however, be appreciated.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Seems you should contact Adobe customer support: https://www.adobe.com/support/service/
    Rui
    -------
    R4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ruirib For This Useful Post:

Miv (2013-12-03)

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you for your reply. Contacting Adobe customer support is a greater task than the one to be performed by Sysiphus (and may very well take as long, his was forever). As an example I have been waiting on the phone since 10:00 this morning. That is today I had a similar experience yesterday.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miv View Post
    Thank you for your reply. Contacting Adobe customer support is a greater task than the one to be performed by Sysiphus (and may very well take as long, his was forever). As an example I have been waiting on the phone since 10:00 this morning. That is today I had a similar experience yesterday.
    Sorry about that. Unfortunately, I think it may be very hard to solve your situation without them.
    Rui
    -------
    R4