Thanks

The Mystery Deepens

Does anyone know what mysterious force is at work that strikes, only after you go to bed and before you get up in the morning, that tangles all the wires behind you P.C. that you just spent the previous day straightening out?

If I am working late at night and sneak a peek behind my P.C. they are tangled and I didn't even hear a thing while it was happening.

I suspect it happens to others also but they have been too embarrassed to talk about it...Kinda like seeing a UFO and they keep it to themselves for fear of ridicule.

If there are any real men out there willing to come forward with their 'tangle' stories maybe we can finally solve this dilemma once and for all...
    "If You Are Reading This In English, Thank A VET"

Thanks
    It is your mouse.
    They are nocturnal, sneaky little creatures that serve up all sorts of mischief.
    Get a cat.
    PossessedCatRF.jpg
    Do you "Believe"? Do you vote? Please Read:
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    DETAIL in your question promotes DETAIL in my answer.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(

Thanks
    Gremlins, or Russ's cat?

Thanks
    It's called entropy - the tendency of the universe to become more disorderly over time.

You can't stop entropy, you can only bottle it up. Tie up all your wires, put them inside cable channels and use wire wraps and the entropy will bubble away inside with the pressure steadily building up until something breaks. That something will be located in the least accessible area requiring you to totally disassemble everything to rectify the problem.

This is the universe's way of getting back at you for interfering in the process in the first place. So just suck it up and face the fact that a jumble of wires is like worms in a can seeking anonymity in inextricability.

On the plus side, if you need another cable all you have to do is take the jumble apart, reconnect everything and you will find you have a couple left over. Obviously those cables have been reproducing, and from that we conclude the force behind entropy is sex.

So Freud was right.

Jock

Thanks
    Ahhh Ha!

I suspected it was something Freudian!
    "If You Are Reading This In English, Thank A VET"