Results 1 to 1 of 1
2012-03-10, 20:24 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Massachusetts, USA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Macro to find key reference and generate list of all links founds
I was wondering if a macro could be created in MS Word, that would:
- Point to a folder full of MS Word 2010 documents (.docx).
- Find a key reference (e.g. 0101 00)
- Print out that reference to a report.
- Continue on to the next key reference (e.g. 0102 00) and repeat the process.
The overall result would give a comprehensive list of references used through out all the documents in the same folder.
Is this hard to do, using a wildcard such as:
.Text = "<0***> <**>"