I and two of my colleagues were getting a Web Browser error which had similar wordage to this:

A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?
Found this fix that apparently has worked even in Windows 8 CP.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/175500

Let me fix it myself
Important
This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:322756 How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

To change this time-out value in Internet Explorer 4.0, 5.0, 6, 7, or 8, follow these steps:
  1. Using a Registry Editor such as Regedt32.exe, open this key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Styles

Note If the Styles
    key is not present, create a new key that is called Styles
  2. Create a new DWORD value called "MaxScriptStatements" under this key and set the value to the desired number of script statements. If you are unsure of what value you need to set this to, you can set it to a DWORD value of 0xFFFFFFFF to completely avoid the dialog.

By default the key doesn't exist. If the key has not been added, the default threshold limit for the time-out dialog box is 5,000,000 statements for Internet Explorer 4 and later.

Because the Internet Explorer 4.0, 5.0, 6, 7, and 8 time-out is based on the number of script statements executed, the time-out dialog box will not display during ActiveX control or database-access delays. Endless loops in script will still be detected.

Hopefully, this will help out anyone else with same problem. Please post if it works for you.

Rich