New Lounger
    Thanks

Please help...Blue Screen of Death

I'm hoping someone can help point me in the right direction. I have a 4.5 year old Dell running Windows Vista and recently encountered a malware/virus attack. I ended up restoring the system to it's original form. Now I'm getting a couple of blue screens of death that I never used to get before. I found the BlueScreenView tool which has all this great information, but I don't know what to do with it or how to interpret it (computer savvy I'm not). I've attached the dump file. I went into Device Manager and updated the drivers. Since I restored this PC there really is nothing on it. I've got a financial software package, and it's connected to a Brother MFC-J630W printer. I did install Comodo Firewall and AVG Antivirus to help prevent the malware/virus attack I went through previously.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BSOD-Dumpfile.txt

Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge, bugaboo

COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver is the prime suspect here (mentioned in all but 1 dump text), uninstall Comodo Firewall fully - security programs are notorious for not completely uninstalling (and causing BSODs), check on the Comodo forum how to fully remove it. Enable the built-in Windows firewall once it's gone.

For a fuller analysis, zip and upload the dumpfiles from C:\Windows\Minidump as an attachment, copy them to your Desktop first.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks satrow! I've attached the zipped dumpfiles. Mini032212-01.zip

Ok, so it sounds like it's Comodo. I'll uninstall and check the Comodo forum as well.