Thanks

A Rule for Sent mail on DB's

I belong to a dB that has posting via e-mail, and it is also set up to send a copy of your posts back to you. What then happens is if I e-mail a post in, what I receive back, for example, is addressed [from] as

CLS-SBA-FYLSX-1L@yahoogroups.com; on behalf of; Charles W Billow <cwbillow@componentics.com>

Outlook can see what it is, because "regular" e-mail from this board is set to change to a red font, where e-mail that is addressed as above remains in black type.

I want to mark these "copies" as "read" so that they can then be filed by the rule. But how do I set up the rule? Is it from CLS-SBA-FYLSX-1L@yahoogroups.com, or from me [cwbillow@componentics.com]? Or do I file the copy at the point that I send it in, and then exclude [how?] ones that come in addressed like that?

I tried a couple different things but don't seem to be hitting it right.

Regards,
    Chuck Billow
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Try looking at the header for message for the content there and then use "specific words in the message header". I've found that to be more reliable than checking for accounts.

Joe

Thanks
    Ah. Thanks Joe.

Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"