2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Editing, Creating, and Rendering Blu-Ray (High Definition) Movies

I have just bought a Panasonic HDC SDT750 high def camcorder. I have created movies previously from both an analog and digital camcorders using various softwares, but this high def is new for me. My Panasonic came with some editing/rendering software, but I have some questions.

1. Where is a good source for info on creating and rendering high def movies? I’m looking for a forum and/or web sites devoted to this endeavor in the Blu-Ray world.

1. Can I use any software to create high def movies or must I use some especially for Blu-ray (like the software that came with my camera)? For example, can I use Windows Live Movie maker to create Blu-Ray discs? Does anyone with experience have a recommendation?

1. Media issues: I need to better understand whether I can render my next movie to a single layer or double layer Blu-ray. And other than size, what other considerations are involved in choosing between the two. I realize that one has twice the storage of the other (and is much more expensive), but how long a movie will the single layer hold?

Thanks.

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Good article chowur. It would be nice to see it a more current review, as this one > 4 years old. And, will Windows Live Movie Maker create HD movies on Blu-Ray discs?

Thanks
    You will need a separate software in order to create a movie for,Blu-Ray.I typed in;Where is a good source for info on creating and rendering high def movies?Here is the link;http://www.bing.com/search?q=Where+i...=0-0&sp=-1&sk=
    I also typed in: good source for info on creating and rendering high def movies here is the link;http://www.bing.com/search?q=good+so...=0-0&sp=-1&sk=
    I hope the links above helps.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

Thanks
    How to Copy a Disc (CD, DVD or Blu-Ray) in Windows;http://www.7tutorials.com/how-copy-d...lu-ray-windows