2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Editing, Creating, and Rendering Blu-Ray (High Definition) Movies

I have just bought a Panasonic HDC SDT750 high def camcorder. I have created movies previously from both an analog and digital camcorders using various softwares, but this high def is new for me. My Panasonic came with some editing/rendering software, but I have some questions.

1. Where is a good source for info on creating and rendering high def movies? I’m looking for a forum and/or web sites devoted to this endeavor in the Blu-Ray world.

1. Can I use any software to create high def movies or must I use some especially for Blu-ray (like the software that came with my camera)? For example, can I use Windows Live Movie maker to create Blu-Ray discs? Does anyone with experience have a recommendation?

1. Media issues: I need to better understand whether I can render my next movie to a single layer or double layer Blu-ray. And other than size, what other considerations are involved in choosing between the two. I realize that one has twice the storage of the other (and is much more expensive), but how long a movie will the single layer hold?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Good article chowur. It would be nice to see it a more current review, as this one > 4 years old. And, will Windows Live Movie Maker create HD movies on Blu-Ray discs?

Thanks
    You will need a separate software in order to create a movie for,Blu-Ray.I typed in;Where is a good source for info on creating and rendering high def movies?Here is the link;http://www.bing.com/search?q=Where+i...=0-0&sp=-1&sk=
    I also typed in: good source for info on creating and rendering high def movies here is the link;http://www.bing.com/search?q=good+so...=0-0&sp=-1&sk=
    I hope the links above helps.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

Thanks
    How to Copy a Disc (CD, DVD or Blu-Ray) in Windows;http://www.7tutorials.com/how-copy-d...lu-ray-windows