2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Changing appearance of hyperlinked text (PPT 2007)

My user has a hyperlink in one of her slides. PPT has formatted the hyperlink with the "usual" blue font and underline. The user doesn't want the text to look this way. I've tried the typical methods of changing the appearance but to no avail. How does one change the appearance of hyperlinked text?

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Found the answer to my own question.

1. On the Design tab, in the Themes group, click Colors, and then click Create New Theme Colors.
    2. In the Create New Theme Colors dialog box, under Theme colors, do one of the following:
    To change the color of hyperlink text, click the arrow next to Hyperlink, and then select a color.
    To change the color of followed hyperlink text, click the arrow next to Followed Hyperlink, and then select a color.

Note: For additional color choices, click More Colors.

3. Click Save.