Thanks

Windows Mail Junk Definition Files In Windows 7

I just got Windows Mail, not live mail, working in Windows 7 64 bit and while Googling the Windows Mail Junk Settings I found this on the Microsoft site http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...s.aspx?id=1207..

Can these definition files be installed in Windows 7 64 bit for Windows mail ?

Or should I just leave things alone ??

I'm sure others that have installed Windows Mail have encountered this or know about it.
    "If You Are Reading This In English, Thank A VET"

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Again, I'll refer to kelliann's post in "Does anyone use DreamMail'. I read so much at sevenforums that I'm on 'overload' right now so not sure if that method resolved the junk mail issue or not but it may be worth your while to read it.

Thanks
    I see your point.
    I spent time there on the forums but gave up because there are hundreds of message on the forum about installing Windows Mail.
    "If You Are Reading This In English, Thank A VET"