2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Lounge Life Link Issue

Problem: One of the links won't open. In LougeLife, Internet/Connectivity/Internet Explorer. Not sure why. I had this issue before, emailed the newsletter and recieved a response from Kathleen Adkins saying it was a bad link and should work now....and it did. It's been happening again for over a month. I emailed again and was told that the link looks fine and to clear my cache etc. That didn't work either. I keep a clean system, run ccleaner etc all the time. Is this just my problem or have others had this issue? All the other links work fine. Stumped?

I always get:No code has to be inserted here.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Issues with the Newsletter should be addressed to the Newsletter editor with the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.

Joe

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    It's not just you; that link in the newsletter is screwed up for me too.

Bruce

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks BruceR. I'm glad its not just me. And JoeP517, I did do that and Kathleen Adkins responded. The first time it happened I emailed and she replied, thanking me for telling her and telling me it was a bad link. Then it worked. This second time I did the same thing, she emailed me back and said the link was fine and for me to try cleaning cache, temp files etc. But its not just me apparently. It is just this one link, always the same one. Something is wrong somewhere.