3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Save doesn't save

Win 7/64. There's an extension ("To-read sites") I use with Opera browser (11.62/12) and that can be saved to disk ("export"). Doing so is helpful for backups and updates of Opera. I've saved it numerous times in the past, but looking at file dates apparently haven't done so since a clean install of Win 7, etc., a good week ago. In any case, in the past couple of days I've tried to save the file ("default") to disk, but it won't save; that is, clicking on Save makes the file list jump like something has happened, but there is no saved file. Never seen this before and don't know what to do beyond what I've tried to no avail: new installs of Opera and the extension. Any ideas? I'm posting in this forum because Save is a Windows function, which is where the problem appears to be. Thanks,

Here's a screenshot of the key boxes (note no "default" in the file list):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ruirib; 2012-04-28 at 07:07. Reason: Fixing my own mistake

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    I think you should report the issue to the extension author. This doesn't look like a Windows problem at all.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Turns out you are correct and it now has been fixed. Apparently by coincidence, the bug popped up, at least on my computer, right after 1) I installed new mobo/cpu and ssd and thus had to do clean installs of everything, and 2) Opera 12 x64 was having problems and I needed to save the extension list between reinstalls. Thanks,

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Glad you got it sorted .