5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Free photo-editing tools do more than ever

BEST SOFTWARE

Free photo-editing tools do more than ever

By Lincoln Spector

When digital photos need fixing, having the right tools at hand and knowing how to use them can make the process fun and pleasing.

If you're not inclined to spend much on a photo editor, the latest free editing apps provide some surprisingly powerful tools.

The full text of this column is posted at http://windowssecrets.com/best-softw...ore-than-ever/ (paid content, opens in a new window/tab).

Columnists typically cannot reply to comments here, but do incorporate the best tips into future columns.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    When installing Paint.Net, Quick Install, all goes well until it stops and tells me that "The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM...," and "Insert the Paint.Net v. 3.35 disk."

I have Windows XP, SP 3, with MS Framework 3.5 SP1 and all current updates installed.

What's wrong?
    Everything has its limit--iron ore cannot be educated into gold. (Mark Twain.) (Subject to change by Mr. Twain.)

New Lounger
    Thanks

Great Article! I hope to see a similar article for audio tools

I wanted to say THANKS for a very useful and informative article! I have an ancient (really old) version of PaintShop Pro - these tools look so much more powerful and easier to use!

I hope we can look forward to a similar article on free audio editing tools. That would be awesome!

Thanks again!