New Lounger
    Thanks

Unhappy Windows DVD Maker error messages

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum but I am having issues with Windows DVD Maker. I have successfully used this program in the past but recently I started receiving error messages such as "error in synchronizing project" when trying to open existing projects or start a new project. Googling the problem has not solved the problem and I would appreciate any suggestions in getting this issue solved.

Thanks
    I made a,Bing search & came up with this;http://www.bing.com/search?q=Windows...0-33&sp=-1&sk=
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

New Lounger
    Thanks

Doesn't work

Thanks for your suggestion but it didn't help. It would appear that the main issue related to projects that included an audio file. Only one of mine had music and I still got the error message when opening one that was pictures only. I think I have given up on the program and will try something like Picasa instead, I don't have the savy to start messing around with things and changing extensions and so on.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Are you still having the problem?

The reason I ask is because I note that your post dates back to the beginning of the month.

If it's still ongoing, you need to make sure that the audio file is in .wma format. If it's an mp3 for example, you can use a file converter to convert it. You can do that simply enough by downloading this freebie: Quick Media Converter

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I've given up on the program because I am still having the problem and I can't be bothered to mess around with it any more when there are other programs out there that I can use without the aggravation. The audio side of it has nothing to do with what I've been experiencing - the program doesn't work with pictures with no audio.