I'm trying to debug a macro which is stored in my document, and I'm having difficulty with Word's security features.
When I try to run the macro from the Macro icon in the Developer menu, I get a message box that says:
I did that. The most expeditious approached seemed to be:The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documention of the host application to determine how to enable macros.
1. Select File > Options to open the Word Options dialog.
2. Select the Trust Center tab.
3. Click the Trust Center Settings button to open the Trust Center dialog.
4. Select "Enable all macros."
5. Click OK to close the Trust Center dialog, and again to close the Word Options dialog.
I did this last week and had no problems with it. I believe I followed the exact procedure above. Today I restarted Word and had to do it again, and now (following the exact procedure above) it doesn't have any effect.
I tried checking the "Trust access to the VBA project object model" option as well. That also didn't help.
What must I do to run the macro?