iNET Interactive
    Thanks

Exploring Windows' Administrative Tools: Part 1

TOP STORY

Exploring Windows' Administrative Tools: Part 1

By Fred Langa

Windows has a long and honorable history of including advanced tools and options that help unlock the operating system's full potential.

In this first installment of a series of articles on these tools, you'll see how a few easy tweaks can give you two-click access to hundreds of Windows' most powerful features.

The full text of this column is posted at windowssecrets.com/top-story/exploring-windows-administrative-tools-part-1/ (paid content, opens in a new window/tab).

Columnists typically cannot reply to comments here, but do incorporate the best tips into future columns.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathleen Atkins For This Useful Post:

minnetonka (2012-05-11)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Fred,

I really like this article exposing the administrative tools to more users. These tools provide a great deal of customization for how Windows behaves.

However, you should emphasize that using them can cause major problems or functionality loss to your system if you do not know exactly what you are doing.

Thanks, Scott

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Fred, thanks for the article on administrative tools! Looking forward to the rest!!

Thanks
    I like to have the advanced Administrator Tools available as in the Cointrol Panel. So I use the Windows 7 "God Mode" Control Panel as a single Desktop Link (also possible to place it into the Start Menu).
    -- Bob Primak --