Results 1 to 2 of 2
2001-11-05, 14:47 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Lewes, East Sussex, Sussex, United Kingdom
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Date/Time Picker Control (Access 97 SR2)
I have a couple of questions on the Date/Time Picker control :
1. How do you hide it if needed - there seems to be no Visible property, & covering it with a label does not work either.
2. I cannot find an AfterUpdate event associated with it ? How can you detect when the user has updated the date ?
All help gratefully received
2001-11-06, 06:30 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2000
- Sacramento, California, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Date/Time Picker Control (Access 97 SR2)
1. If you're using the Microsoft DateTime Picker, it does have a visible property, but you have to set it from code--it doesn't show up in the property sheet. You would usually set the visible property to false in the GotFocus event of another control.
2. There is no AfterUpdate event. Use the Closeup event, which happens when the user selects a date by clicking on it. The dropdown closes up then, and you can simply retrieve the value from the DateTime Picker.Charlotte