Thanks

Shrink size images to fit page and insert pages breaks between images-2010

I created a docx from an html file and broke the links and embedded the images in the docx. Now, I have a continuous document with images that are too big. First, is there a way to insert a page break after each picture, so that it appears on a separate page? Inserting a page break after each images does not work. The document stays in continuous mode, much like a PDF. Second, is there a way to resize the images all at once so that each image fits a page? I only want to make each image fit, but not shrink those that already fit the page. Thanks.
    JimmyW
    Helena, MT

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    To make every paragraph (containing an image) start on a new page, change the paragraph format to include a "Page Break Before" setting.

Resizing the images is a bit trickier and it requires VBA to perform the task easily. The code matters whether the graphics are inline or floating and what size you want to accept as the maximum size. This may vary if some images are landscape and some are portrait. If you could be specific about the maximum size high and maximum size wide then we can have post code that does the job.
    Andrew Lockton, Chrysalis Design, Melbourne Australia

Thanks
    Thanks very much. I would estimate the maximum height at 8.33" and width at 6.25".
    JimmyW
    Helena, MT