New Lounger
    Thanks

How can my hp battery run slowly

Hello,I have just gotten my Hp pavilion DV2000 laptop last December and now my battery is running so low that when i unplug the charger it shuts off by itself and sometimes causes me to lose my work. I dont understand why it happened. My friend got the same exact laptop a month or so before me and her battery is perfectly fine. I dont want to purchase another batter for my laptop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dv2000.jpg
    HP Pavilion DV2000

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    If lap top is still under warranty talk to HP they might replace the battery for you. Or maybe the fault is the laptop not charging the battery. Are you able to fit it to your friends laptop for an hour or so and see if there is any charge left in it when you fit it back to yours. If there is a charge left after that then problem is the laptop charging circuit not the battery.
    Clive

All typing errors are my own work and subject to patents pending. Except errors by the spell checker. And that has its own patients.