5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Can I Title Photos on SkyDrive

I have signed up for an account on SkyDrive and uploaded some pictures to it. Is there any way to add a title or annotation to each picture? If so how?

Thanks,
    Bill

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    See if Organize photos and files helps.

Joe

Thanks
    Be advised though that while you can rearrange your photos in SkyDrive, your "new" arrangement will not show up in your desktop SkyDrive Folder. If you rename a photo on either desktop folder or from within SkyDrive, it will sync.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP517 View Post
    See if Organize photos and files helps.

Joe
    Thanks for the suggestion. However, that says to click Rename to rename a photo but I don't see any "rename" to click! Plus, the name isn't displayed anywhere so renaming might not help. I have uploaded about 20 photos into one folder and this rename was attempted with one of those photos displayed in its expanded view. There are several choices over on the right like "Move To", "Copy To" etc. but no Rename.

Any idea why I did not receive an email notice when these replies were posted? I normally receive emails after my posts are replied to.

Any other ideas?

Thanks, Bill

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t8ntlikly View Post
    Be advised though that while you can rearrange your photos in SkyDrive, your "new" arrangement will not show up in your desktop SkyDrive Folder. If you rename a photo on either desktop folder or from within SkyDrive, it will sync.
    I don't actually have a desktop folder linked to the photos on SkyDrive as far as I know. I believe I took steps to avoid that when I created the SkyDrive account and uploaded these photos.

Thanks, Bill

Thanks
    Bill,
    If your photos are in Thumbnails view, you cannot rename them. If your photos are in Details View, then you can right click on the photo and rename it.
    Does that help?
    Details View.JPGthumbnails View.JPG
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BillWilson View Post
    Any idea why I did not receive an email notice when these replies were posted? I normally receive emails after my posts are replied to.
    Check the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" setting in the General section of your account settings. In the menu at the top of the page use Forum Links | General settings.

Joe