Lounger
    Thanks

Media Player AudioBook Rips. Window7.

I want to copy book disks to PC so I can load them to my Clip Zip MP3 player. Going on a trip. A couple books rip/loaded fine. The last set of discs was befuddling. All discs said they ripped fine but when i looked in the receiving folder it only showed discs 1, 2, 6, 7, 8? So where did 3, 4, 5 go? I watched the rip process march along thru all the discs, it looked fine. I've opened all folders, those other discs are nowhere? As an experiment, I re-ripped disc 3. All looked good. But the disc is nowhere I can see?
    Anyone have an idea what is happening? Is there a way to designate the folder I want it to go to? Right now it is an automatic thing. The book is a John Grisham one, all discs will go to a Desktop folder that is created "John Grisham" when I open it I will see sub folders Disc1, Disc2 etc.. as I said, the other discs are not in there "anywhere".
    Thanks for any help.

Lounger
    Thanks
    I got it to work being a bit creative. I D-loaded FreeRipMP3 and used that. I ripped the Disc3 Disc4 etc tracks into Grisham folder but it did not create its own Disc3 folder. So I created a desktop folder for Disc3 and cut those tracks into that. Then moved that folder into Grisham folder. That worked. Repeated for other Discs. PackGy.

Thanks
    Glad you got things working. Thanks for posting your fix. This might help someone else.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy