Star Lounger
    Thanks

Hi,<br>I've created a custom C (Outlook 2000)

Hi,
    I've created a custom Calendar form for use in a public folder. (I'm the "owner" of this folder.) When I hold the mouse over an appointment in the 5-day view, most of the time a yellow pop-up window displays, showing ALL appointment details. For some appointments, however, hovering the mouse over them does not give me the pop-up (even though the appointment was created with the same form.) That's one question/problem: why this erratic behaviour?

The other question is that others who use the calendar in the public folder see only a couple of lines of details on the pop-up rather than ALL details. I'm mystified and would appreciate help. I'd really like to find a way for the other users to see all details, as well. Thanks.

Wyley Powell

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Hi,<br>I've created a custom C (Outlook 2000)

Hi,

1) Outlook only shows the yellow pop-up if it detects that not all the text in the appointments subject field is shown on-screen.

2) If you use the standard Day/Week/Month with Autopreview view, Outlook will also display text from the Message field in the appointment.

Hope this helps...

Colin Anderson

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Hi,<br>I've created a custom C (Outlook 2000)

Thanks, Colin.

Your suggestion worked for my personal Calendar, i.e., Day/Week/Month with Autopreview showed me all details. But in the Calendar in the public folder, the other users still see only partial details even with AutoPreview. So there must be something about the public folder. I wonder if it has anything to do with permissions? (I'm the owner; some of the other users are reviewers or editors.)

Thanks again.

Wyley