Lounger
    Thanks

regsvr32.EXE errors

In a recent attempt to install new trading software, InfinityAT, both their tech and me kept getting error msg indicating that regsvr32.exe was not allowing the install to complete. I search MS for troubleshooting this and found one thread that sounded helpful. It suggested that I run several wu*.dll files in sequence and all worked except wucltuil.dll (could not find module). These were run as regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\*.*

Can this be the problem, wucltuil.dll is missing or corrupted? I've done a dvd startup and repair but to no avail. I really don't know where to download this dll from microsoft, if that is possible. I've attached the error msg generated by InfinityAT if that can help. But I definitely need some help.

Thanks,
    Ron
    Attached Files Attached Files

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    What OS are you running and other specs needed before can help.
    Clive

All typing errors are my own work and subject to patents pending. Except errors by the spell checker. And that has its own patients.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    What OS are you running and other specs needed before can help.
    Have you tried uninstalling InfinityAT and re-installing it to see if it was just a corrupted install?
    Can you find the DLL on the CD if you have one?
    Clive

All typing errors are my own work and subject to patents pending. Except errors by the spell checker. And that has its own patients.

Lounger
    Thanks
    Sorry,
    Win 7 64bit
    Uninstalled and cleaned registry using Revo several times. Their tech came on and tried for about 30 mins and gave up. I have just used SFC utility and it fixed numerous errors along with MrFixit. After my backup is completed, and a reboot---cross your fingers!
    Thanks for the response---I'll post the results
    Ron

Lounger
    Thanks
    FAILURE.....Anybody, including Fred, may reply with a fix or something.
    8 GB of ram, plenty HD room, very secure, stable and reliable machine. Never had a problem installing software before.
    Appreciate any advice before calling in MS,
    Ron