Thanks

Session Timed Out?

I visit safeway.com on a regular basis. I click on the just4U portion and then select one of the three sections shown. Those of you that use this service will know what I am talking about. For the others, the sections are: Coupon Center, Personalized Deals, Your Club Savings, and Savings List.
    When I click on any of the first three, I get a message that the session timed out. Heck, I just got there. Now I had had trouble with their site last week, but as it turned out I had the site listed twice in the Safe Sites list, and we all know what havoc that can reap. So I went in there and looked and there was only one listed. Hmmmmm!
    Ok, so I brought the full site up on my Windows Phone (I.E.) browser and it was fine. I went back to the laptop and decided to see what would happen if I used a diffferent broswer, and installed the latest Firefox and Flash. I then went to open the site, and the same thing happened.
    I have cleaned out all cookies, etc. I'm at a total loss.
    Ideas anyone?

John
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It's likely that the site is using an older version of Flash. I have the same problem on the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport site @ http://www.schiphol.com/Travellers/F.../Timetable.htm

Type any destination in and then click "Search" and you'll see the "User Session Expired" message immediately. I wrote to them about it and was advised to install Flash. When I told them I already have the latest version installed, they didn't know what to do and said they would escalate the matter. I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Thanks
    ok, lets think about that for a minute.....
    When I installed FF, and pulled up the site, it did ask me to install the latest version of flash. But! my Windows Phone does not support flash, and it renders the site perfectly, and yes it is the full site, and not the mobile version.
    This is nuts, and I would like to explore this more, but I just went to the site to do some screen grabs, and it is working again....sheesh
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Maybe their site admin noticed the same problem and fixed it.