Thanks

Quick training in MS Office for technicians

I work on customers who may have Office 2003, 2007 or 2010 versions of MS Office. The versions are immensely unlike each other. Unfortunately, though some exterior features of each may be the same such as location of user parameters, using them sometimes is immensely different. They also may require hours of user education & often they are not self-intuitive. I wonder if somewhere it is detailed that one can educate oneself as a semi-skilled user without spending hours. Any references you may have will be appreciated.
    Educate a customer=an efficient customer; educate a technician=efficient technician & probably an efficient custormer!
    Use 1 XP & 1 Win 7 machines in Christian non-profit where I am a retired volunteer; Windows 7 on home machine.

Thanks
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    You might look here: Up to speed with Outlook 2007
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    This is not free, and it does time, but for my purposes lynda.com is both affordable and helpful. I suggest you give it a try for a month ($25) or better still try a few of the free videos and see if you like it. I am just a subscriber, but I like it a lot.

This is streaming video, so try a free one to see if you can get it. Check ISP for download capacity.
    Last edited by dogberry; 2012-07-04 at 08:17. Reason: Streaming video

Thanks
    I have worked on all 3, and even older, versions. I was forced (sometimes kicking and screaming) through the transitions due to upgrades by my employers. Someone in the Lounge or the WS newsletter pointed me here. I have found these tools invaluable. Hopefully they will help you and your customers.
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...#_Toc268688374