Well... My better half asked me a "Word Processing Question" So i figured... how hard can this be, I'm a PC guy...So i downloaded and installed OpenOffice 3.4... I hate Word processing...! (have about as much interest in it as i have going "Shoe Shopping") To the problem ...
1. If i have a simple one sheet of type written stuff...Needs to be added to.
2. I scan it in to a folder...So far "no problemo" Tried PDF, Tif, Blah, Blah, Blah...you get the idea.
3. With PDF when it's opened by OpenOffice...nothing intelligible..... Have no idea what that was...
4. Tried TIF ...OK i could read the thing but couldn't edit it...Defaulted to "OpenOffice Draw"
5. Does anyone have any idea how to edit a scanned in document? ...Please help or I'll loose the bet and have to go shopping for shoes Regards Fred