Star Lounger
    Thanks

Export/Import Google Chrome Custom Settings

I am using Google Chrome 20.0.1132.57 m.

My current OS is Microsoft Windows XP Pro SP3 (32-bit) and I will soon migrate to Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).

There should be no problems exporting/importing the bookmarks file, but what about my customized settings? (Including the userChrome.css file and add-ons!)

I have no problems finding on the Internet instructions on how to export the customized settings for Google Chrome. What I cannot find are instructions on how to do it when going from one OS version to another and moreover from a 32-bit to a 64-bit one.

Anybody knows how to do it properly?
    --
    tb

New Lounger
    Thanks

Google Chrome issues

Hi,

My name is Deepa and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. First of all, I would like to request you to please try to access Google Chrome in a different computer if you have with a different OS. When you try to connect to this browser it asks you the email address that you have given at the time when you were personalizing all your settings for the very first time. You need to enter that same email address and you will get all your settings back on the browser like bookmarks and personal settings. As far as my knowledge Operating system is not in picture. You can get the same settings in any operating system if you are entering the correct email address. Although I told you to try first in a different system so that you will be sure about this fact before changing the operating system.

For further help please reply.

Thanks and Regards
    Dell_Deepa_R
    Dell Social Media Responder
    https://twitter.com/Dellcares
    http://www.facebook.com/Dell