New Lounger
    Thanks

Too many mail apps.

<DIV><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana">After playing around too much, I have ended up with Windows Mail, Hotmail, MSN Mail, and Yahoo.mail I want to get rid of all but two; MSN and Yahoo. But they all keep coming back. Any Ideas, guys?</SPAN></DIV>

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Not sure what you mean when you say they are "coming back" - not sure I could answer anyway, but if you could clarify your question and provide more information about what you are experiencing maybe someone can help you.

Kelliann

New Lounger
    Thanks

deletions

How do I permanently delete Windows Live mail, and Hotmail?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    For Windows Live Mail, go to Control Panel, and click Programs and Features (if you are using windows 7), scroll down to Windows Live Essentials, and delete it. That takes out Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail online used to be called Hotmail online. I'm unaware of any email program on a person's own computer called Hotmail. If it is on your computer it is called Windows Live Mail and you delete it through the control panel as I just described. If you want to delete your online accounts (web mail accounts) you will have to find out how from someone else because I don't know.

Thanks
    If you want to close your hotmail,live, or msn account, go to your Windows Live Page. Next Click on Hotmail. From there look to the right side of the page and choose "Options", "More Options". Click on "More Options, and sign in to your account. Yes, I know you already are but do it again. Next you will see an Account Overview page and in there down towards the bottom unde Other Options in red it will say Close Your Account. there aren't too many hoops to jump trough from there, and it does take some time for it to be shut down. Good Luck!
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)