New Lounger
    Thanks

Unlock Windows 7 Directly to Password Entry

Whenever I need to unlock my Win7 PC (using CTRL-ALT-DEL), I first get a screen with a button for the currently logged in user, and a cancel button. I then need to press the "user" button, in order to enter my password. Is there a way to configure Windows 7 to skip the screen showing the "user" button, and go directly to password entry when I press CTRL-ALT-DEL?

Thank you.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    How many accounts have you got set up and do they list on the start page?
    Clive

All typing errors are my own work and subject to patents pending. Except errors by the spell checker. And that has its own patients.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    The Windows Control Panel User Accounts app shows 3 accounts, only 1 of which is frequently used. Looking in C:\Users shows quite a few more, mostly accounts for IT admins and some "test" accounts that I'm pretty sure I deleted some time ago (I assume deleting a user account doesn't remove the folder from the hard drive). Only 1 user account (mine) is typically used on this PC. Only 1 account shows in the start page when I unlock the PC using CTRL-ALT-DEL, and this is my (currently logged in) account. The "Press CTRL-ALT-DEL to unlock" screen shows a "switch user" button.