Lounger
    Thanks

Strange behavior for a combination chart (Excel 2010 and beyond)

I have a combination chart that was first created with Excel 2007. I noticed that the label axis got stuck at 336 instead of going all the way up to 392 (i.e., I did not show all the labels, at a given length of the x-axis, from raws 3 to 60) (see attached file). I could unstuck it by extending the axis to 61 or reducing it to 55. Once I unstuck it, it did not get stuck when I change the length of the axis to what I had originally.

Has anyone seen a similar behavior? What could the reason possibly be? Thanks for any hints.

Thanks
    You did not attach a file. Also I don't understand what the behavior is exactly, could you elaborate?

Steve

Lounger
    Thanks

Here is the file

I forgot to upload the file.
    I am also uploading an unstuck file, may be this will help explain what I mean. Basically, all the labels on the label axis do not show unless I change manually the length of the array by increasing it or decreasing it and putting it back to where it should be. The behavior suddenly appeared with the label axis was from row 3 to row 60. In other words, it behave correctly for 3 to 4, 3 to 5, and so one. Then at 3 to 60 it became stuck, but it was unstuck when the label axis was from to 3 to 61, after which it behaved correctly for the label axis from 3 to 60.
    Attached Files Attached Files