New Lounger
    Thanks

Diamond D to Word 2010 merge document

Could anyone please assist?
    I work for a school who sends out lots of mailers, mostly due payment notices since I am the accounting dept. I have word merge documents that previous employees made and I need to set the document so that it will fill in the dates that if the header date is mm/dd/yyyy (today's date) then the next date on the page needs to be 30 calendar days later and the next date must be 30 calendar days after the 2nd date.

It is a we are sending you to collections by the third date if you do not try to contact us by the second date to configure a re-payment plan. I keep having to fill this in for every student and some days that could be up to 30 students at a time. It's just a hassle.

I am not that great with this program in this way because it is the first time I have had to use word merge. I am much better with power point and excel.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Super Moderator
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks
    Hi lynn,

It's easier if you have the dates in the data source. Date calculations in Word are a challenge - check out my Microsoft Word Date Calculation Tutorial, at:
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=249902. Do read the document's introductory material.
    Cheers,

Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]