New Lounger
    Thanks

bouncing around with Graphics (2000)

First let me explain that due to MIL SPECS I am not able to double click into a graphic and add call outs and arrows. Therefore what I do is put the graphic on a page and add the call outs and arrows and group the whole mess of them. Not the most efficient but it does the job. The problem I haven't been able to resolve is that if I have a larger drawing - say 5 x 7, I zoom in to see intricate details at the bottom of the page. When I delete one of the call outs or arrows it will refresh the screen and pop me back up to the top of the page. If you can understand the question and know the answer - please tell me!!!!

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: bouncing around with Graphics (2000)

What app are you using?
    ANn what does MIL SPEC have to do with this?

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Word 2000
    Mil Spec is Military Specifications - meaning the govt tells me exactly how the want the job done and I have to conform to them.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Hi Karen:

I know you came here to find an answer, not to commiserate, but I have the same problem. The way I work around it is to use split screen or new window. If you drag a black vertical bar that's just above the arrow up button on the vertical toolbar (or press Alt+Ctrl+S) a horizontal line appears & divides your screen. You can keep one of the screens small & 1 large & use different zoom levels for each screen. If you edit on one screen, the view on the other screen doesn't jump (except to reflect your edit).

You can accomplish the same thing by going to the Window menu & choosing new window. You can Alt+Tab between the 2 views, & make changes without affecting the other view (except to reflect edits, of course).

Hope this helps.